Wednesday, June 6, 2018

6 month check up

Have you ever looked at yourself and your goals and asked - On what level do I think this is going to play out?  You can't wish good health and fitness.  You can have all the tools in the world and if you don't use them they really are worthless.
I am re-looking at my path for a couple of reasons with one being some past health issues returning when I started returning to some old eating habits.  When you ask me about the power of sugar I can tell you, thee side effects are the same as 10 years ago.  If eating sugar 10 years ago made you depressed it will cause the same side effect if and when you return to old eating habits.
I am back on a mission of stop wasting my time.  Please join me at getting something done and learning something new.
I went to a memorial service for the father of a good friend.  Her father was a science teacher.  He was all about learning.  If I could do 1/2 in my life that he did I would call it a good life.  One of the things that my friend said about her dad was that he never knew learning till he got a passport.  I am translating this to thinking outside of the box and expanding your research library.  Really think about how limiting you put yourself if you watch the TV and tell yourself that this diet has to work.  What if there is a unpaved path that does work but the TV hasn't learned to make money on the unpaved path.
Follow me with my research and the 27 concept to eat by.  What are your results?   What are the side effects  of your research.  Do your eating friends become your new workout buddies or do they move on to new pig out eating friends?  Do you have to find new work out friends because you eating buddies are not up with your new plan.
Have a great day and learn something new for Jerry Hinderholtz.

No comments: