Friday, August 5, 2016

Note to What diet next

So you all know I am following What diet next.  I sent her this note.


How are things going?  There is no good time to up your health.  I am doing good on my chatthefat diet.  No special diet just upping nutrition and getting those 2 miles in.  I am helping my parents move which takes time.  My biggest weapon is to make sure I have mix greens in the house and remembering I get a ice cream type once a week.  I am also doing a plank challenge.  Getting it done is hard but I am doing it.  I did join planet fitness to test it out.  It is cheap enough to not have to leave my old gym while I test it out for 2 months.  I could almost say I am testing out the WTF am I doing diet.  You know when you put frozen pizza in the oven planning to eat the whole thing yourself.  We all know we have done this.  I have to think WTF and how is this helping me reach my goal.  With your 12 diets  you are testing is it the diet or that you have a diet buddy to share your WTF  and this is to hard days.  There are times you look at thinks and you ask - Why am I doing this?  Other people are just happy being over weight.  How bad really is being over weight?  It is hard when you are feeling good that there is a dark side to poor eating habits.      Talk to you in a month.  I have to see what your Aug diet should be.

1 comment:

lynnbaum said...

I really enjoyed following the person writing What diet next. I think she had a great idea. We always feel like we can find something that we can work with and then after a couple of weeks we start making excuses of why things aren't or can't work. I tell you I give her a ton of credit for making it through some of the diets she tried. This is one thing I am looking at, what happened. Was the diet to strict, strange foods, took to much time? Is it the tracking of the food? Is it all the blogging and trying to record everything. Maybe it is that you just don't gen any positive feed back. I miss my fellow blogger. When they say 3 on 100 people take off the weight and keep it off I believe it. It is tough.