Saturday, August 22, 2015

Super Saturday

So how is super Saturday going? I'm thinking it's going pretty good. I have been making it to the gym, Zumba class and doing well with my Facebook group biggest loser drop it like it's hot. I am down a couple pounds and him enjoying that part of my plan. With my Facebook group we get two days off of working out so I am feeling less pressure than trying to work out seven days a week. Five days a week for 30 or 45 minutes is perfect.

I've been doing Zumba and loving it. I have found different instructors make all the difference. Don't be afraid to try different classes or different instructors. I have just less than a month to keep training before the race.

Because I am limited to one day a week to eat sugar items I really look at that day as a treat. At first you might think zero sugar days is better than one sugar day this is not true. This one sugar day gives you a way of making a plan. When we do a lifestyle change we need to be able to live with that and not torture ourselves.

I am remembering to not only do walking, jogging and working out on the treadmill but also planks and lifting some weight. Cardio may then us out but we want the muscle to be able to be strong.

If you see me on September 12 at the race please say hi. I will meet you at the finish line and remember no matter what your time is at the end of the race you finished it. It is better to be in the race then cheer from the sideline.

No comments: